Businesses who don’t have a print policy in place and aren’t working with a Managed Print Services provider are most likely facing print costs and volumes that are out of control. The avoidable costs and waste associated with printing can be costing businesses a lot more than they think!
Here are some current statistics to get you thinking about what businesses are actually spending on print:
- 90% of businesses don’t know their actual print expenses or even how many printers they have deployed: This statistic was released by Gartner and is true for all industries and business sizes. Failing to monitor and track print is a waste of valuable and expensive resources. Toner, paper, maintenance and service costs can really add up. Failure to monitor not only costs, but supplies can result in lost productivity costing even more!
- The typical employee prints over 10,000 pages annually at a cost of $725.00: Many businesses don’t have usage restrictions in place so employees can print anything at any time. With no controls it’s no wonder costs are out of whack.
- Print related calls can use 40 to 60% an IT team’s time: It’s common for IT staff to be busy fielding print related calls instead of performing core IT tasks. Too much wasted IT time on print related issues is expensive.
- Print is the third highest business expense behind rent and payroll: In fact the average business spends 5 to 15% of total gross annual revenue on print. A Managed Print Services provider can make sure that machines, supplies and users are all operating efficiently.
Without proper print environment oversight, many businesses are spending a lot more than they need to be. A Managed Print Services provider can help reduce print costs anywhere from 10 to 30% almost immediately.
Are you considering adding Managed Print Services to your stack of offerings? As a Digitek partner, you have exclusive access to everything you need to convert your customers’ current print spend into recurring revenues for your business. Contact us today to learn more!
Four Interview Questions to Really Get to Know Your CandidatesSeptember 20, 2018
The Secret to Reducing Print Costs: Managed Print ServicesAugust 30, 2018
5 Key Tactics to Help Strengthen Customer SupportJuly 31, 2018
Why Businesses Are Choosing to Outsource Their IT NeedsJune 27, 2018
When a Document Management Solution Makes SenseMay 31, 2018
- or the first time in history, four generations will soon be working side by side. As a sales manager, figuring out… https://t.co/EZWTnDgeFV4 days ago
- A recent survey of sales managers conducted by https://t.co/ptWBMCqxWY showed that over 50% of sales forecasts were… https://t.co/jC66iquvN99 days ago
- Regardless of how amazing a product or service is, nothing sells itself, and those individuals who are best prepare… https://t.co/g2j8nHDCDd11 days ago