Though they may have fewer employees, small-to-medium sized businesses (SMBs) often use the same strategies as their larger counterparts to succeed in a competitive marketplace. The challenges that go along with this competitive spirit however, are budgetary restrictions and limited resources, leaving SMBs to find innovative ways to stretch their funds while keeping up to date with the latest technology.
A growing number of SMBs are embracing Managed Print Services (MPS), as a means of lowering the high cost of print in their organizations and increasing productivity. When you consider that even in this age of digitization, close to 75 percent of SMBs (Quocirca) still rely on printing in their daily operations, and the majority of those are unclear about what their annual print spend is, it’s easy to see the value MPS can bring.
Unmanaged print costs business owners in a number of significant ways, from decreased productivity due to downtime, to unpredictable budgets. MPS addresses these issues and many more, with a number of benefits which include:
- Proactive supplies and service. With remote monitoring capabilities, MPS providers can accurately detect printer issues and activity, allowing them to dispatch service personnel before minor issues become major ones. With proactive ordering of supplies, businesses can keep important items such as toner and other consumables in supply without fear of running out, or overstocking.
- Budget predictability. Billing is on a cost per page basis, including hardware, service, and consumables, and charged on a monthly, or quarterly schedule, allowing businesses to more accurately plan for print costs.
- Increased productivity. A comprehensive print assessment highlights the need, placement, and efficiency of each piece of print equipment, leading to increased productivity, and streamlined workflow.
- Relieved burden on IT resources. Limited IT personnel are often tasked with printer diagnosis and repair. With an MPS provider assuming these responsibilities, resources can be directed towards more important projects.
Not only will an effective Managed Print Services program help build customer confidence and loyalty, it can grow revenue as well. Brand our tiered MPS programs as your own and count on our experience help you compete and win. Contact Digitek today to learn how adding Managed Print Services to your offerings can help your business grow.
5 Key Tactics to Help Strengthen Customer SupportJuly 31, 2018
Why Businesses Are Choosing to Outsource Their IT NeedsJune 27, 2018
When a Document Management Solution Makes SenseMay 31, 2018
Finally Take Control of Your Email Inbox With These Proven TacticsApril 30, 2018
Why SMBs Need Managed IT ServicesMarch 26, 2018
- Attracting Millennial Talent to Your Business https://t.co/OYvUss6vpq https://t.co/8G3QkW01132 days ago
- How to Extract Opportunity From a Cancelled Meeting? https://t.co/QjVC6FUD22 https://t.co/tg7iCcSi3k4 days ago
- Productivity Tips to Get the Most from Your Workday https://t.co/zTZUfsXiJT https://t.co/FJwz2BEME07 days ago