When searching for ways to save money few business owners look towards their print environment, yet most spend more on print and document management than they realize. In fact, almost 90% of business owners have no idea what their yearly print spend is (Gartner). Many of your customers and potential customers are probably experiencing a few, if not all of these print-related challenges:
- Lack of inventory control. Is there a proliferation of cheap printer scattered throughout the office? This can add up to an overabundance of
equipment from a variety of manufacturers resulting in increased costs due to lack of consolidation, overstocking of supplies, unnecessary print equipment and unmonitored costs.
- Wasted time and resources. How many calls to their help desk are printer-related? In a typical office an average of 50 percent of all IT calls are related to print, when time spent by employees and support staff can be better utilized in other areas of business.
- Forgotten documents. Are stray documents left unattended or unclaimed in printer trays? Confidential information could be exposed for passers-by to see, and unnecessary printing can result in waste of paper and other consumables.
- Overuse of color. Is everything being printed in color? Color print can be cost effective in the right circumstances, but for most day to day applications it’s unnecessary. Setting automatic defaults to black and white only can yield immediate savings.
A Managed Print program can help your customers do away with these wasteful and costly challenges.
Talk to us about how you can help your customers and grow your business and profits with an MPS program you can brand your own!
5 Key Tactics to Help Strengthen Customer SupportJuly 31, 2018
Why Businesses Are Choosing to Outsource Their IT NeedsJune 27, 2018
When a Document Management Solution Makes SenseMay 31, 2018
Finally Take Control of Your Email Inbox With These Proven TacticsApril 30, 2018
Why SMBs Need Managed IT ServicesMarch 26, 2018
- Attracting Millennial Talent to Your Business https://t.co/OYvUss6vpq https://t.co/8G3QkW01132 days ago
- How to Extract Opportunity From a Cancelled Meeting? https://t.co/QjVC6FUD22 https://t.co/tg7iCcSi3k4 days ago
- Productivity Tips to Get the Most from Your Workday https://t.co/zTZUfsXiJT https://t.co/FJwz2BEME07 days ago