Inbound marketing is most effective when you build authority and trust with consumers who come to your website. In terms of building this trust, it doesn’t matter how compelling your calls-to-action may be, how engaging your content is, or how fast your site loads on a mobile device. If you don’t establish trust quickly your visitor will bounce off your site and, most likely, never come back.
Today’s consumers are doing their due diligence and visiting several websites – including your competitor’s – before they make their buying decision. This makes it more important than ever to establish trustworthiness as soon as they find you online.
Here are four ways you can build trust with your visitors and convert them into leads and sales.
- Place Your Business Info Front and Center – Make sure you place all of your contact information including phone number, email and physical address front and center. This is a simple way to instantly build trust. It shows visitors that you are available if they need help with any issues. Include an “About Us” page to provide information and answer frequently asked questions.
- Use Authentic Images – Try to avoid stock photography. Using authentic imagery that is true to your company culture builds trust. Stock photography can be expensive; it’s a smarter investment to hire a professional photographer to capture your products, team and office.
- Include Testimonials – Consumers begin establishing trust through recommendations from peers, experts and friends. Testimonials can help and are most credible when attributed to a real customer. Adding a name or face creates legitimacy. Talk to your clients and ask them to provide feedback for use on your website.
- Create Content That Addresses Visitors’ Needs – Most visitors are not ready to buy the first time they check out your site. Give them a reason to return by offering content that informs, educates, or entertains your visitors. Addressing pain points or needs builds a trusting relationship. Provide this information through blogging and you’ll build trust with your visitors.
Is your website trustworthy to potential business buyers? Digitek’s Partner Pro Digital Marketing Services can help you with a website assessment to get you started.
Four Interview Questions to Really Get to Know Your CandidatesSeptember 20, 2018
The Secret to Reducing Print Costs: Managed Print ServicesAugust 30, 2018
5 Key Tactics to Help Strengthen Customer SupportJuly 31, 2018
Why Businesses Are Choosing to Outsource Their IT NeedsJune 27, 2018
When a Document Management Solution Makes SenseMay 31, 2018
- or the first time in history, four generations will soon be working side by side. As a sales manager, figuring out… https://t.co/EZWTnDgeFV4 days ago
- A recent survey of sales managers conducted by https://t.co/ptWBMCqxWY showed that over 50% of sales forecasts were… https://t.co/jC66iquvN99 days ago
- Regardless of how amazing a product or service is, nothing sells itself, and those individuals who are best prepare… https://t.co/g2j8nHDCDd11 days ago