Today, as more of us transition to digital marketing and sales there is increasing pressure to provide results. More and more consumers are going online, searching and researching before committing to a purchase, making an impactful website presence crucial to success. If you’re a copier dealership or reseller and you’re not sure how to create compelling web content that works, read on!
Content is King: Using Best Practices
Website content creation is part art, part science. Readers tend to search for specific information using keywords and when they find content that may be beneficial to their needs they tend to scan it quickly. As a result, you have very little time to grab a reader’s attention or convince them to stay and explore what you have to offer. Here are some best practices that can help you to grab a potential customer’s attention from their Google search, right through to the sale!
- Start with Solid Keywords – What is your core business? What are your products? Keywords are words and short phrases that are relevant to your business. Develop a list of keywords that reflect who you are and what you do. Then include these words in your blog posts, website content pages and social media posts. Google will index your pages and rank them for relevant keywords making it easier for potential buyers to find your website.
- Write For Your Audience – Create buyer personas, which are fictional representations of your typical buyers, and develop content that addresses the needs of your target market using these personas as a guide. Understanding your market and addressing their pain points, needs and concerns will drive traffic to your website.
- Utilize Images that Compliment Your Copy – Relevant images can keep readers on your page a little longer and help them to find relevant information. Make sure your content educates, informs or entertains your readers. When using images always include alt-tags to keep Google interested!
- Always Format Text – Use headlines, alt-tags, bullet points and numbered lists. These can be quickly scanned and will let readers determine if your content addresses their pain points and needs. It will keep readers on your site longer too!
In the age of inbound marketing, content is king! Does your website have compelling content that is relevant to your market? Does it help customers align their business problems to your products or solutions? Digitek’s PartnerPro services includes Professional Digital Marketing and Website Design for your business. Contact us today to learn more!
- RT @TheDailySales: https://t.co/Sr9k4OPnLD6 days ago
- RT @aslawetsky: Are You Making These Six Common Selling Mistakes? https://t.co/Ytox5mGT2u #AD @Digitek_IP https://t.co/2GHbT5fTzy11 days ago
- E-learning is flexible & can work for busy salespeople. In fact, 75% of employees prefer watching video over readin… https://t.co/MC9rCcHDvm11 days ago