You’ve probably heard the term inbound marketing but might not understand the amazing benefits it can offer. In this post, we’re going to explain exactly what constitutes inbound marketing, how the approach is different to traditional marketing, and show you some of the benefits and opportunities inbound marketing can offer your copier dealership.
…let’s start by defining inbound marketing.
What is Inbound Marketing?
Inbound marketing is technique designed to attract buyers by offering a variety of content to generate interest in your product or services. By employing various forms of “pull marketing” inbound uses blog posts, events, SEO, social media and more to educate, inform and entertain your website visitors. This can help create awareness for your brand, establish you as a thought leader in your industry, build trust and ultimately attract new business.
Unlike traditional marketing which takes a “shotgun” approach, inbound marketing is targeted and directed. Traditional marketing is designed to directly sell to potential customers. Inbound marketing is designed to attract your “ideal” customers to you by offering targeted, relevant content that addresses their needs, questions and problems.
Using keywords, potential customers of your products or services do their research on a search engine like Google. If your content includes these keywords it will be indexed by this search engine and customers will be directed to you when your company appears in their search results.
When you’ve attracted visitors to your site, it is your opportunity to engage and convert them into customers. An important inbound technique for conversion is offering visitors access premium content, such as ebooks, newsletters, whitepapers or other valuable offer when they surrender their contact information via a form on your site.
This method will provide you with qualified leads that can then be nurtured into customers.
The Benefits of Inbound Marketing
Inbound marketing offers several benefits that traditional marketing can’t match.
- By offering content of value specifically tailored to the customers you want to attract, you’ll establish a level of trust and authority for your copier dealership. This will entice potential buyers to work with you and encourage them to keep coming back to you for more relevant content.
- Inbound marketing offers a higher ROI than traditional outbound marketing: it’s been estimated that inbound costs approximately 62% less per lead than traditional methods.
- Inbound also gives you metrics to measure your ROI, something traditional marketing doesn’t offer.
Inbound marketing allows you to build relationships and your copier dealership naturally by connecting with your ideal customers. Does your business appear in Search Engine Results when potential clients are searching for products and services that you offer in your local area? If not, you may want to give inbound marketing a closer look. Want to learn more? Start generating qualified leads with Digitek’s Partner Pro digital marketing and website services. Give us a call, today!
Three Reasons to Outsource Your Social Media
April 18, 2017
What Is Inbound Marketing and Why It’s Important
March 31, 2017
How to Write Compelling Web Content That Works
March 21, 2017
Six Tips to Maximize Lead Prospecting on LinkedIn
February 28, 2017
Effective Cold Calling: Ten Tips to Supercharge Your Next Sales Call
February 15, 2017
- 6 Tips to Maximize Lead Prospecting on LinkedIn https://t.co/2QTNin5eo7 https://t.co/PTRwUXsfsS17 hours ago
- 3 Small Things Every Person Can Do to Reduce Stress in Their Office https://t.co/fJEyHuucLX #FridayMotivation… https://t.co/5PBZaxRCBH3 days ago
- Outsourcing your social media is something to high-five over! https://t.co/EJnpNsGf80 #LessStress… https://t.co/RBruqIrtWZ4 days ago