As a copier dealer, you know the market is changing. Your customers want advanced imaging solutions that deliver both hard copy and digital output.
As competitive pressure continues to grow and the cost of hardware continues to decline, you too may be looking for innovative ways to differentiate and grow your business.
Common Business Challenges
- Increased Competition
- Fragmented Sourcing (OEM and Aftermarket)
- Turning Transactional Business into Recurring Revenue
- Product Complexity
- Difficulty Sourcing “Hard to Find” items
- New Competitors (Online and Managed Print)
- Sales Turnover
- Inconsistent Sales Training (or none at all!)
- Website Does Not Generate Sales Leads
- No Print Cartridge Recycling Program
Digitek Can Help You Grow Your Business
We help Copier Dealers streamline their business and improve their margins on a transactional and recurring basis with the products and services your customers want:
- Managed Print Infrastructure
- Advanced Scanning Solutions
- Print Reduction Strategies
- Document Workflow Management
Our single source advantage provides you and your people with the unique combination of selection, aggressive pricing, nationwide distribution and a dedicated Account Manager who understands your business.
Copier Dealer Opportunities
- Higher Margins
- Huge Selection of Hardware and Consumables
- Single Source for OEM and Aftermarket
- Maximum Buying Power (rebates and incentives)
- Nationwide Distribution
- Dedicated Account Managers
- Advanced Sourcing of “Hard to Find” items
- Financing Opportunities
- Printer Cartridge Recycling
- Online Professional Sales Training
- Digital Marketing / Lead Generation Services
Digitek is your business growth partner. We’re ready to help you compete and win in today’s rapidly changing marketplace.
Popular Business Growth Opportunities
Managed Print Services
Let us help you convert your thirty-day consumables business into a recurring revenue model with our popular menu of Managed Print Infrastructure, Sales Training and Digital Marketing Services.
Select the Managed Print Infrastructure you need and let us do the rest:
Managed IT Services
Start or grow your Managed IT services business faster with access to our industry partners who provide the expert services your customers want to maximize their technology spend.
- Cloud Services
- Desktop Management
- Network Monitoring
- NOC and Help Desk
- Hosted Email
- Website Services
Plus, you get access to our exclusive combination of professional Managed IT sales training, Managed IT marketing kits, and our Digital Marketing services to help you compete and win.