Today’s consumers are tech savvy. They routinely perform online research before making a purchase. In fact, research has shown that today’s business buyer is already 57% down the buying cycle before they even contact a sales rep. This means your Google ranking is more important than ever before. Does your company website appear on the first page of Google when you search for your products or services in your local area? If not, you’re missing out on potential business!
Here are a few search engine optimization (SEO) tips to improve your copier dealership’s Google ranking in the coming year!
- Identify Keywords Relevant to Your Business – To increase your visibility on Google you need to determine what keywords are relevant for your business. What are the keywords and phrases customers would use to find a business like yours? Using Google Adwords Planner you can search for keywords and see the search volume in your area to determine the best choices.
- Optimize Your Website for Search – Once you’ve determined what words are appropriate for your business, modify your website and content to include those words. Make sure to use them in a natural manner.
- Focus on Local Optimization – Google is constantly changing their algorithm and recent changes have shifted the focus to local search. You will often see local results listed before organic results on a search results page. Being top of mind locally is important! Thirty-six percent of users will click on the first organic search result. Do this by incorporating your business location (address and phone) into your content.
- Update Your Site Often – Google loves new content! Update often, increase the quality of posts with keywords and use internal linking. All of these strategies are looked upon favorably by Google.
- Implement Blogging – A blog strategy can increase your page rank. Increasing content proves relevance to Google and gives you greater authority for ranking with common search terms.
SEO requires time, effort and consistency. By working on these elements consistently, you can increase your Google page ranking and drive more traffic to your website. By using these methods regularly you can begin to outrank the competition!
If you’re not ranking locally on page one of Google for terms like “Managed Print Services”, Digitek’s Partner Pro Digital Marketing Services include SEO strategies to help you improve your website’s search engine results!
Three Reasons to Outsource Your Social Media
April 18, 2017
What Is Inbound Marketing and Why It’s Important
March 31, 2017
How to Write Compelling Web Content That Works
March 21, 2017
Six Tips to Maximize Lead Prospecting on LinkedIn
February 28, 2017
Effective Cold Calling: Ten Tips to Supercharge Your Next Sales Call
February 15, 2017
- 6 Tips to Maximize Lead Prospecting on LinkedIn https://t.co/2QTNin5eo7 https://t.co/PTRwUXsfsS17 hours ago
- 3 Small Things Every Person Can Do to Reduce Stress in Their Office https://t.co/fJEyHuucLX #FridayMotivation… https://t.co/5PBZaxRCBH3 days ago
- Outsourcing your social media is something to high-five over! https://t.co/EJnpNsGf80 #LessStress… https://t.co/RBruqIrtWZ4 days ago