Inbound marketing is most effective when you build authority and trust with consumers who come to your website. In terms of building this trust, it doesn’t matter how compelling your calls-to-action may be, how engaging your content is, or how fast your site loads on a mobile device. If you don’t establish trust quickly your visitor will bounce off your site and, most likely, never come back.
Today’s consumers are doing their due diligence and visiting several websites – including your competitor’s – before they make their buying decision. This makes it more important than ever to establish trustworthiness as soon as they find you online.
Here are four ways you can build trust with your visitors and convert them into leads and sales.
- Place Your Business Info Front and Center – Make sure you place all of your contact information including phone number, email and physical address front and center. This is a simple way to instantly build trust. It shows visitors that you are available if they need help with any issues. Include an “About Us” page to provide information and answer frequently asked questions.
- Use Authentic Images – Try to avoid stock photography. Using authentic imagery that is true to your company culture builds trust. Stock photography can be expensive; it’s a smarter investment to hire a professional photographer to capture your products, team and office.
- Include Testimonials – Consumers begin establishing trust through recommendations from peers, experts and friends. Testimonials can help and are most credible when attributed to a real customer. Adding a name or face creates legitimacy. Talk to your clients and ask them to provide feedback for use on your website.
- Create Content That Addresses Visitors’ Needs – Most visitors are not ready to buy the first time they check out your site. Give them a reason to return by offering content that informs, educates, or entertains your visitors. Addressing pain points or needs builds a trusting relationship. Provide this information through blogging and you’ll build trust with your visitors.
Is your website trustworthy to potential business buyers? Digitek’s Partner Pro Digital Marketing Services can help you with a website assessment to get you started.
- RT @TheDailySales: https://t.co/Sr9k4OPnLD6 days ago
- RT @aslawetsky: Are You Making These Six Common Selling Mistakes? https://t.co/Ytox5mGT2u #AD @Digitek_IP https://t.co/2GHbT5fTzy11 days ago
- E-learning is flexible & can work for busy salespeople. In fact, 75% of employees prefer watching video over readin… https://t.co/MC9rCcHDvm11 days ago